About Pool Check
Simply put, The Victorian Pool Check & Compliance Agency and its Pool Check Agents are dedicated in helping all pool owners make their pools compliant.
The Victorian Pool Check and Compliance Agency have an executive team with more than 30 years of pool and spa industry experience, and have SPASA accreditation, Master Builders accreditation, and a Victorian Builders Association accreditation.
The Victorian Government is constantly going through the process of updating and introducing new regulatory and statutory requirements for pool and spa safety. This will require all pool & spa owners or managers to consistently measure, monitor, and bring up to code the various safety measures to ensure compliance.
Importantly, this doesn’t just affect swimming pools, but in some instances other bodies of water that are deemed to fall under the same category.
The Victorian Pool Check and Compliance Agency and Pool Check is a privately owned Agency organisation that uses industry qualified, industry experienced, and skilled swimming pool and spa builders who know what it takes to make a pool and spa safe, complaint and secure.
We are not a government, council or statutory authority, building inspector or an authorised surveyor, but we are there to help you find the quickest process, the most cost effective way - and the most thorough report as the first step into a compliant pool.
lock_outline The VPCCA Pool CheckOnly $199 A VPCCA Pool Check is a pool safety, regulation & compliance inspection to ensure that your pool and spa meet Council, State, and legislation requirements. Our Industry leading technology captures a comprehensive and documented inspection report, designed to help ensure that you know exactly what is needed to ensure your pool and spa meet Council, State, and legislation requirments. A compliant pool is often not only a legal requirement but most likely an obligation under home insurance requirements.
So who should book a Pool Check today?
- Anyone who has a pool or spa, to ensure that it is fully compliant and meets all safety recommendations.
- Real Estate Agents or Buyers Advocates can recommend a VPCCA Pool Check for both buyers and sellers.
- Landlords who are renting out a property with a pool to ensure that their tenants have a compliant and safe pool environment.
- A VPCCA Pool Check report will recommend and detail what works need to be undertaken to make your pool or spa safe and compliant and can recommend appropriate trades to undertake work required.
- Home owners installing their own pool or spa to avoid costly mistakes.
lock_outline The VPCCA Complete Pool CheckOnly $299 The VPCCA Complete Pool Check not only checks your pool for safety & compliance as provided in the standard Pool Check report, but also thoroughly inspects, logs, and documents all your pool equipment, pool surrounds and pool operational requirements.Our industry leading technology provides an all-inclusive equipment register and report, detailed enough to help make appropriate recommendations - and help to ensure your pool can be properly operated and stay well maintained.
Who should get The VPCCA Complete Pool and Spa inspection?
- Home owners who have an aging pool area can get a VPCCA Essentials inspection to ensure that the entire pool area is safe and in good working order - no matter what time of year.
- New homebuyers can save hundreds if not thousands of dollars when buying a home with a VPCCA Essentials inspection, advising on the potential costs to have a safe, compliant and problem free pool or spa.
- Home sellers can get a VPCCA Essentials inspection and estimate to repair, make compliant or restore a pool area to enable an easier sale of their property.
- Landlords can have ongoing & regular VPCCA Essentials inspections as part of their property inspections to ensure the pool or spa is safe and in good working order.
More information about Pool Check's services.